I am very honored to announce that the newest addition to our family, Sasha, received "The Happy Cat" award from Sammy and his mom Duni.
Along with this award we are supposed to list five things that make Sasha happy. She is a virtual purring machine. I hope that means she's happy a lot :)
1. Sasha likes learning to play fetch. She still just plays around with the mouse - doesn't bring it back too often, but she seems to be learning!
2. She loves wrestling with Peanut which scares the heck out of me. Peanut is our 13 pound male cat. Sasha is not quite 3 and a half pounds! I used to break them up, but believe it or not, Sasha holds her own!
3. Sasha loves watching the squirrels play through the screen on the patio.
4. Sasha loves to climb on anything - especially our living room furniture!
5. Sasha loves being my alarm in the morning. She curls up right next to me or most of the time on me purring VERY loudly every morning. I like to believe she's just happy to see me when she wakes up, but I know she's probably angling for breakfast :)
Last but not least, I received "The Sweet Blogger" award from Bing . I was really touched that this wonderful blogger thinks I'm as nice as I think she is.
Any blogger knows that one of the best things about awards is who you get them from. I am so glad that I met both Bing and Duni and truly love their blogs. They are both great people and writers as well!
I would like to pass theses awards on to any of the fabulous bloggers I know who would like to accept it.